PARTNERS

NEWS, May 27, 2018



Hello everyone =) I want to share the latest news with you - regarding my channel and tutorials in general =)

So, let's go =)

1. Starting today, I close the project with answers to questions on the 2nd channel - as some life plans have changed and I just don't have time for this. Therefore, on the 2nd channel - I'll upload only the drafts of the main channel. That is, the material without editing, which I then mount for the main channel. I upload it much earlier than I release the all tutorials on the main channel.

2. Very soon to be released the first edited part on Nvil and World Creator.

3. I started a lesson about the new Quixel Mixer, in which I will talk about creating a street road, exporting it into the UE4 and in 3dsmax + Vray + Railclone. I'll also talk about blend material and blendpainting in UE4 and an alternative in 3dsmax using the same vertex-paint.


4. I'm preparing a new making of about the creation of fantasy world with dunes.

5. Since Joseph with the braids made a big stir, especially on the 10K Facebook group (918 likes) and the people had a lot of questions to me - I decided to allocate time for creating a lesson on the main channel about my workflow, which I used in this work. For a long time there were no lessons on Ornatrix from me.