PARTNERS

NEWS, March 12, 2018

Hello everybody! I didn't write news long time ago =)

So, now I'm started to recording a lesson about WorldCreator, 20% is ready and 73 videos are recorded. As soon as I'm done - I'll immediately upload it on the 2nd channel without editing.



Also in parallel - I continue:
- to record a new Making of for my project "Forester" and 15% is already ready.


- a new part for the "SheepDog" / Readiness - 70%



- a new topic "Tips & Tricks" and the first lesson for it about "Corona Hair and Skin Mtl" / Readiness 30%, already the first part of CoronaHair is on the channel and it remains to add titles.




- and also the answer to the question: "How to adjust skin and hair in Redshift?" / Readiness - 30%



Let me remind you that you can follow the progress of the all lessons HERE